Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Journal Entry ~ 2/14/18

Happy Valentine's Day!

It has been a busy, busy day.

~I had my yearly bloodwork and mammogram done this morning.  Apparently, I don't drink enough water and my veins weren't "well hydrated".  It took a while to get all the tubes of blood they needed to check whatever it is they are checking.  The mammo was fairly painless.  At least as painless as it can be.  I didn't stick around to get the results.  They'll be mailed to my house.  I pray all is well!

~I stopped by the mall to get my eyebrows done and decided to run into Wal-Mart and get some hair-coloring.  All the coloring that I had from before had grown out and too many grays to pull out were popping up.  The color I picked out isn't extremely different from my natural color.  It just has a bit of red tinting amidst the brown.  It is called Raspberry Truffle and I quite like it.  Now if this horrible hair cut would just grow out a bit faster..

~When I picked the girls up at school, Kaylee informed me that her ear was hurting.  I decided to take her to Med Express and get it checked out.  She does, indeed, have an ear infection.  They prescribed an antibiotic for the infection.  We got to the pharmacy and they had a 30 minute wait.  Ollie's is just down the road, so we decided to head there to kill some time.  I didn't see any books that jumped out at me and it is just as well, because I have a ton of books and haven't even been reading all that much lately.

~Doug went against our agreement and got me a Valentine's Day Card!  Unfortunately, I didn't know he was going to go against our agreement and I didn't get him one!  He also got me some Reese Hearts.  He knows Reese's are my favorite.  He has such a big heart.  Love him!

~The only things I didn't get to on my to-do list today are reading and crocheting.  Those two are always pushed to the back burner as they aren't "necessary".  The new Moogly 2018 CAL block #3 comes out tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll get some time either Friday or Saturday to sit down and crochet.

For now,

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.