Thursday, November 9, 2017

Book Review ~ When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren ~ 11/9/17

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
19320758
 
Blurb:
 
Hawaii was the last place Grace Christiansen ever imagined she’d vacation, much less fall in love. But when her family surprises her with a cooking retreat in paradise, she is pulled—or maybe yanked—away from her predictable, safe life and thrown headfirst into the adventure of a lifetime.

Maxwell Sharpe may make his living on the ice as a pro hockey player, but he feels most at home in the kitchen. Which is why he lives for the three-week culinary vacation he takes each year in Hawaii. Upon being paired with Grace for a cooking competition, Max finds himself drawn to her passion, confidence, and perseverance. But just when Grace dares to dream of a future beyond her hometown, Max pulls away.

Wrestling with personal demons, Max fights against opening his heart to a love he knows he should never hope for. And as his secrets unfold, Grace is torn between the safe path in front of her and what her heart truly desires. If love means sacrificing her ideal happily ever after, Grace’s faith will face its toughest test yet.

My Thoughts:
 
Susan May Warren!
 
Seriously, if you haven't read any of her books, you don't know what you are missing out on!
 
This book is the third book of the "Christiansen Family" series and I've loved all three of them.  I cannot express how much I've enjoyed reading them and how excited I am that there are more books to the series!
 
The majority of this book takes place in Hawaii.  Susan May Warren does an amazing job creating the setting and describing so vividly the surroundings.
 
One of the main scenes for the book is a cooking class and competition.  I love a good cooking show so it was right up my alley.
 
Grace and Max were perfect for each other but it took them a while to realize that they could fully give in to those feelings and that God had a plan for them.
 
This book was AMAZING!  I loved it.  Every bit of it!
 


For the Biblical "Way of Salvation" please see my header or click HERE.
 

Linking up to:  Share Your Cup;  Grandma IdeasLiteracy Musings and Saturday Situation, Booknificent. Party at My Place , Saturday Review of Book , Book Nook, Hearts for Home, The Monday Review, Homemaking Party,  Favorite Things





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.